Protein packed parfait made with creamy Greek yogurt, chocolate protein powder, fresh blueberries, and Uncle Sam cereal for crunch. Chocolate craving curbed!
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 3/4 cup 2% Fage plain yogurt
- 1 serving chocolate whey protein powder
- 1 tbsp water
- 1/4 cup blueberries, fresh
- 1 tbsp Uncle Sam cereal
- Add yogurt, protein powder, and water to food processor and blend together.
- You may need to use a spatula to scrape down the sides of the food processor container to ensure that the protein powder is thoroughly incorporated.
- Pour yogurt mixture into a bowl.
- Top with blueberries and Uncle Sam.
- Indulge… and feel good about it!
- Calories: 282
- Fat: 5.5 g
- Carbs: 21 g
- Protein: 39 g
- For less calories and/or protein, use ½ scoop of protein powder rather than a full serving.
- You could also add cocoa powder for more chocolatey flavor!