This super easy, super fast recipe is under 200 calories, has 14 grams of protein, and is actually quite filling. It’s the perfect snack (great for pre-workout) or a healthy, sweet dessert.
Ingredients (serves 1)
- 1 frozen banana, cut into pieces before freezing
- 2 tbsp milk
- ½ serving vanilla whey protein powder
- Add all ingredients to your food processor and blend until smooth and whipped-looking.
- Using a spatula, scrape “ice cream” into serving bowl.
- If the banana gets mashed and stuck on the bottom of the container so the blades can’t get to it, just add a little more milk to get it moving.
- Calories: 181
- Fat: 1 g
- Carbs: 31 g
- Protein: 14 g