- Cheese of your choice. This time I used mild cheddar
- Parchment paper-must be parchment
- Baking sheet
- Paper towel
- Sour Cream
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F. While the oven is doing its thing, cut up your cheese.
- Lay the parchment paper on the baking sheet and place the cheese on the parchment paper. Don't over crowd them, they will spread out.
- Bake until bubbly and brown, about 10 minutes. Once you take them out of the oven, place the crispy cheese on paper towel and blot with another piece of paper towel. You don't realize how greasy cheese is until you cook or bake with it.
- Eat with sour cream mixed with salsa. Presidents Choice White Corn and Black Bean. Seriously delicious.
- Bon Appetit