- Fish : 500 gm ( any fish, I’ve used tilapia)
- Breadcrumbs : 1 cup
- Turmeric powder : 1/4 tsp
- Red chili powder : 2 tbsp
- Salt : according to taste
- Ginger and Garlic Paste : 1/2 tbsp
- Fish masala powder : 2 tbsp (instead of red chili powder and ginger & garlic paste)
- Wash and clean the fish.
- Marinate them with red chili powder, turmeric powder, salt and ginger & garlic paste for an hour and so. (you can vary the marinating time based on your convenience)
- After that just roll the fish in bread crumbs one by one and deep/shallow fry them till it becomes golden brown on both sides.