- 2-1/2 pounds Ground Beef
- 1/2 whole Large Onion, Diced
- 1 whole Large Green Bell Pepper, Diced
- 5 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1-1/2 cup Ketchup
- 1 cup Water
- 2 Tbsp Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp Chili Powder
- 2 TBSP prepared Mustard (I use French's)
- 1/4 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 cup Tomato Paste
- 1-1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
Instructions for Stove Top
- Brown and drain ground beef, add in Bell Peppers, Onions and Minced Garlic.
- Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes.
- Add Ketchup, Water, Brown Sugar, Red Pepper Flakes, Tomato Paste, Salt, and Black Pepper.
- Cook over medium/low heat for 10 minutes or until warmed through.
- Serve on sandwich buns, toasted if desired.
Instructions for Slow Cooker
- Brown and drain Ground beef.
- Add cooked Ground Beef, Bell Peppers, Onions, Minced Garlic, Ketchup, Water, Brown Sugar, Red Pepper Flakes, Tomato Paste, Salt, and Black Pepper to the slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 4 - 6 hours.
- Serve on Sandwich Buns, Toasted if desired.