- 4 Chicken breast, trimmed and pounded to 1/4 inch
- 2 cups buttermilk, divided
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp Lawry's seasoning salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 family sized can, cream of mushroom soup
- Combine flour, Lawry's, and black pepper.
- Dip chicken into 1/2 cup of buttermilk then dredge in flour mixture.
- Melt the butter in a 13x9 glass baking dish then put chicken in the pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees uncovered for 30 minutes.
- Turn chicken over and bake for 15 more minutes.
- Combine 1 1/2 cup of buttermilk with the family sized cream of mushroom soup then turn breast again and pour over chicken and bake for 15 more minutes for a total cooking time of 1 hour.
This is DELICIOUS served over biscuits, of the canned variety. Enjoy!