- ½ tablespoon olive oil
- 4 thinly sliced chicken breast (Equal to 1 Pound)
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 garlic cloves sliced
- 1 cup crushed tomatoes
- ½ teaspoon dried oregano
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 16 slices mini mozzarella
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese
- Add olive oil to an oven safe skillet. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Saute chicken until fully cooked flipping halfway. Takes about 8 minutes.
- Add in sliced garlic and saute for a minute.
- Stir in crushed tomatoes, oregano, and red pepper flakes. Bring to a simmer. This takes about 1-2 minutes.
- Take off the heat and top with mozzarella and Parmesan cheese.
- Place under the broiler for 1-2 minutes or until cheese is melted. Serve immediately!