Ingredients:Italian BLT Grilled Cheese:
- 4 slices bread (I used multigrain and type of bread would work)
- herb butter, recipe follows
- 2 slices of swiss cheese
- 2 slices of cheddar Cheese
- 4 slices of tomato
- ½ cup arugula
- 4 slices of prosciutto
- 2 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1 teaspoon basil, chopped
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper
- To assemble the sandwich begin by heating a skillet on medium heat. Butter each side of bread with 1 tablespoon of the herb butter. Top with both cheeses, tomato, arugula and prosciutto. Cook flipping halfway through. Should take about 2 minutes on each side.
- Crispy Prosciutto
- Preheat oven to 350. Line Prosciutto on a parchment lined baking sheet and cook for about 10-12 minutes. Place on paper towels to drain grease. The Prosciutto will continue to crisp up as it cools.
- Add Herb butter
- Combine butter, parsley and basil together until combine. (I used a fork to break up the butter.) Season with a pinch of salt and pepper.