- One good quality brownie mix, mixed according to box directions.
- 3 pkg. (8 oz. each) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 eggs
- Whipped cream or vanilla butter cream (I use butter-cream because it holds it shape longer)
- Slices almonds toasted
- Hot fudge
- Mix brownie mix according to directions on box and pour into a greased 9 inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar and 1 tsp. vanilla in large bowl until well blended. Add sour cream; mix well. Add 3 eggs, one at a time, until blended. Pour over brownie layer in pan.
- Bake at 325 for 55 min. to 1 hour or until center is almost set. Run knife around rim of pan to loosen cake; cool before removing rim of pan. Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
- Top with slightly warmed hot fudge, whipped cream or butter cream, toasted almonds and of course a cherry on top!