2 cups cooked chicken (leftover or a store bought rotisserie chicken works great)
1/2 cup carrots diced (sauteed in 1 Tbsp butter)
1/2 cup peas
1 bag of Success Rice
1 (10 3/4 oz) can cream of chicken soup
1 1/4 cup milk
1/2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp black pepper
2 cups french fried onions (divided)
1 1/2 cups extra sharp shredded cheese (divided)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Prepare bag of Success Rice according to package directions. Meanwhile saute carrots.
3. Combine cooked chicken, sauteed carrots, peas, rice, cream of chicken soup, milk, garlic powder, salt, pepper, 1 cup of french fried onions, and 1/2 cup of cheese. Pour into a buttered 2 quart baking dish.
4. Cover with foil and bake for 10 minutes.
5. Remove foil and top with remaining cheese and french fried onions. Bake for 5 more minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly and serve.