- 1 roasted turkey from the grocery store
- 1 Premade pie crust…I went with Marie Callendar’s.
- 1/2 -1 can of cream of mushroom soup … I went with the low sodium
- 1/2 cup of frozen organic peas
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup of chopped celery
- 1/2 cup of chopped onion
- 1/2 cup of chopped carrot
- 1-2 chopped and seeded jalapeños
- 3 cloves of minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon of dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- Pinch of sea salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Pull all the turkey off the bone and remove skin. Chop turkey.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine turkey and remaining ingredients. Press in to the pie crust. Bake for 20-30 minutes.
- I had leftover delicata squash, so I layered some in the above pic. You can also top with some shredded cheddar cheese, crispy onions or even crumbled potato chips!