- 1 package (18.25 Oz. Size) Lemon Cake Mix
- 2 Eggs
- ⅓ cups Vegetable Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 teaspoon Fresh Lemon Zest
- ⅓ cups Powdered Sugar
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Pour cake mix into a large bowl. Stir in eggs, oil, lemon juice, and lemon zest until well blended.
- Refrigerate dough for 30-45 minutes. Form dough into balls 1 tablespoon (or so) in size and cover with powdered sugar by rolling them in a small bowl until they are completely and well covered. Once covered in confectioner’s sugar, place on a lightly-greased cookie sheet
- Place cookie sheet in the preheated oven and bake for 7-9 minutes. The bottoms get a little brown, but the insides will stay soft, chewy, and perfect!